Commercial Lines Account Manager
Oakview Insurance Services, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time personal lines account manager. We are a fast-growing agency in Yuba City, CA that prides itself on providing an outstanding customer experience. We are also active in our community and look for ways to pay forward our success.
The mission of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
To serve the customer base so extraordinarily that clients tell their friends and family about our agency. You will be servicing the current commercial book of business and quoting new business opportunities.You will build rapport and provide excellent communication with clients, teammates, and carrier partners. This position is available both in-office and remote
- Provide superior customer service to clients assigned to the account manager, including processing change requests and advising of coverage options.
- Review assigned client files prior to or at renewal, to assess coverages and recommend changes when necessary. Re-shop the policy if needed.
- Maintain individual client files in Hawksoft and actively assist with keeping management system update, including adding/updating accounts and renewals and updating non-download policies.
- Promptly responding to requests for quotes
- Actively cross-sell assigned clients and the current book of single policy clients. This includes auto, home, umbrella, toys, flood, and specialty.
- Bind policies per agency and company guidelines
- Send and follow up on applications until they are signed and received.
- Discuss inspection findings with clients
- Maintain knowledge of insurance products sold through designations, CE and carrier training.
- Perform additional functions at the direction of Agency Management
- Participate in agency events and community service a few times a year
Who You Need To Be:
- Friendly and positive, with a genuine desire to help clients
- You are ready to be a team player and know you may need to help in areas other than your assigned position
- You can analyze a situation, identify issues and solve them with minimum input from others.
- Able to meet deadlines without supervision
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper spelling and grammar.
- Technology should be your friend! We operate a paperless office and look for ways to offer employees and clients tech-friendly solutions.
- Have a desire to help those in their community through volunteer work.
Salary depends on experience. Compensation includes commission, individual and team bonuses. Also includes PTO, paid holidays, and a 401(K) match of pay.
We are requesting that you currently hold a property and casualty license. Commercial insurance experience is preferred, especially in commercial property, agriculture, cyber and EPLI.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position, your salary requirements, and your resume. Please include your current employer (we will not contact them without your permission). Send the email with “Commercial Lines Account Manager” in the subject line.