Personal Lines Account Manager
Oakview Insurance Services, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time personal lines account manager. We are a fast-growing agency in Yuba City, CA that prides itself on providing an outstanding customer experience. We are also active in our community and look for ways to pay forward our success.
The mission of the Personal Lines Account Manager:
To serve the customer base so extraordinarily that clients tell their friends and family about our agency. You will be servicing the current personal book of business and quoting new business opportunities that come from your assigned clients and prospects. You will build rapport and provide excellent communication with clients, team-mates and carrier partners. This position is available both in-office and has the possibility of being remote for the right candidate.
- Provide superior customer service to clients assigned to account manager, including processing change requests and advising of coverage options.
- Review assigned client files prior to or at renewal, to assess coverages and recommend changes when necessary. Re-shop the policy if needed.
- Maintain individual client files in management system and actively assist with keeping system up to date, including adding/updating accounts and renewals and updating non-download policies.
- Research and resolve coverage questions.
- Promptly responding to requests for quotes
- Cultivate new opportunities and offer additional lines of insurance through consultative selling.
- Bind policies per agency and company guidelines.
- Perform additional functions at the direction of Agency Management.
- Participate in agency events and community service a few times a year.
Who You Need To Be:
- Friendly and positive, with a genuine desire to help our clients.
- You are ready to be a team player and know you may need to help in areas other than your assigned position.
- You can analyze a situation, identify issues, and solve them with minimum input from others.
- Able to meet deadlines without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including proper spelling and grammar.
- Technology should be your friend! We operate a paperless office and look for ways to offer employees and clients tech friendly solutions.
- Have a desire to help those in their community through volunteer work
$40,000 to $60,000+ a year. Compensation includes commission, individual and team bonuses. Also includes PTO, paid holidays and a 401(K) automatic match of pay.
The ideal candidate would have prior insurance experience; however, we are looking for the right fit for our office and clients so we are more than willing to license and train
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position, your salary requirements, and your resume. Please include your current employer (we will NEVER contact them without your permission). Send the email with “Personal Lines Account Manager” in the subject line.