Looking for Pet Health Insurance in California?
Just like everyone else in your family, pets get sick sometimes. In fact, one in three pets will need unexpected veterinary care each year. And it isn’t just older dogs and cats either.
According to 2010 Petplan claims data, dogs under the age of one are actually 2.5 times more likely than their older brethren to have an unexpected visit to the vet. And while every parent wants to provide their pets with the best care possible, sometimes the high costs can force you to ask your vet for less expensive alternatives.
GET A QUOTE TODAY!
Pets bring great joy to a family, but they can also be very expensive to care for.
As pet parents, we want to provide our dogs and cats with the best possible care, no matter what.
But when accidents and illnesses come up unexpectedly, the costs can quickly run into the hundreds, and even thousands, of dollars.
Pet insurance gives you the peace of mind that, in the event that your pet becomes sick or injured, your expenses will be covered.
As technology has improved in recent years, so has the overall quality of veterinary care. However, these improvements have resulted in higher costs and tougher decisions for pet owners.
The last thing Oakview Insurance wants is for you to have to forgo a potentially life-saving surgery for your family pet because you cannot afford it.
Oakview Insurance Services Inc. made the decision to partner with the best, Hartville Pet Insurance, through Safeco Insurance!
Hartville Pet Insurance plans can include:
- Accident and Illness coverage with the option of adding preventative care coverage at an additional cost
- Ranges of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages
- Freedom to choose your vet, specialist, or emergency clinic
- Preventative Care and Accident coverages come with no waiting periods (with the exception of ligament and knee conditions). Ligament and knee conditions and illness coverage have a 14 day waiting period.
- Annual coverage options from $2,500 up to $15,000
- Deductibles of $100, $200 or $500
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80% or 90% of eligible charges
- Multi Pet discounts
- Optional Preventive Care coverage (dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines, and more.
How to get started on your Pet Insurance quote
To get started on your quote, call our office today (530) 674-5054.
Either way, we'll make the process simple!