Below are 8 tips that can help save money on your car insurance
- Shop around: Compare quotes from multiple insurance providers to ensure you are getting the best rate.
- Maintain a good driving record: A clean driving record can help you qualify for discounts.
- Opt for a higher deductible: A higher deductible can lower your monthly premium, but make sure you have enough savings to cover the cost in case of an accident.
- Bundle your policies: Consider combining your car insurance with other policies, such as home insurance, to receive a discount.
- Take advantage of discounts: Some insurance providers offer discounts for things like good grades, safe driving, and being a member of certain organizations. Be sure to ask about any available discounts when shopping for car insurance.
- Drive a safer car: Cars with advanced safety features and good crash test ratings can lower your insurance premium.
- Reduce coverage for an older car: Consider dropping collision and comprehensive coverage for an older car if the cost of repairs would exceed the value of the car.
- Drive less: Low-mileage drivers can receive discounts on their insurance premiums.
Oakview Insurance Services, Inc. headquartered in Yuba City, CA is an award winning insurance broker.
Do you have an online account with you current insurance provider? Upload your current policy here: https://app.usecanopy.com/c/Oakview-Insurance-Services and our insurance advisors will start shopping for you.